Did you know that if you have created an account on Legion.org, you can print your current membership card for both The American Legion and the Sons of the American Legion? Here’s a step-by-step on how…
- Go to the Legion.org website and click on the Login menu item.
2. Enter the email address you registered with and your password, then click on the Login button.
3. When the page is done loading, click on the My Account button.
4. In the left-hand menu, click on the Membership Card link.
5. You should see either one or two links, one that allows you to print your TAL membership card, and one that allows you to print your SAL membership card.
6. When the page loads, you should see a document with your membership card near the bottom. In the upper-right-hand corner of the page, you should see a print icon. Click on it and print your membership card!